Sunday, October 26, 2008

Semester Break

About 3 or 4 weeks from now i will having a semester break. Suach a relieve after 2 weeks of exam. Im waiting for that moment. Just a week after the break, I have a program in Negri Sembilan Matriculation College (KMNS). It is an alumni program which gave me oppurtinity to introduce my university to student in KMNS.

Just after the program i will heading to pekan, to my KMNS classmate house. Her sister wedding will be held a day after the alumni program. So I do not want to waste my time just sit in my house without doing anything, so i think i should go to her house to fullfiill my semester break time. May be a week i will not going back to my house. And that my early plan.

I really hope this plan goes well because i really miss my old friend.

No comments: