Saturday, October 25, 2008

ENGINEER

An engineer is a person professionally engaged in a field of engineering. Engineers are concerned with developing economical and safe solutions to practical problems, by applying mathematics and scientific knowledge while considering technical constraints. As such, the work of engineers is the link between perceived needs of society and commercial applications.

That the definition of engineer and that will my target of my life, i want to be a great civil engineer. I want to build things that safe and really help people doing their daily routine, for now im still studying on civil engineering at Universiti Malaysia Pahang. I will this platform to sudy hard and archive what I want. Thanks to everyone that help and give support to me until now.
I will continue my target to be an engineer.

I hope my ambition to be great civil engineer will become a reality.

No comments: