Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flying Without Wings

Im flying without wings....

That a song title for boy band westlife. but i do not want to tell about that song or describe about westlife but i to tell about my title 'flying without wings'.

it is full with meaning. I still remember when i was in school about a word 'fly'. At the first, I really confius and do not understand about what they say among them.
I do not know why they used that word and I never ask why. When I further my study to matrix, I still heard the word 'fly' among the boys.

I really want to know the meaning of 'fly' for them, so I ask one of the boy and they do not want to explain. Then I asked my closest friend about 'fly'. Now I know what is 'fly' for them, it is about SKIP A CLASSES.SO DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

No comments: