Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MY LIFE IN UMP

SALAM.....
HELLO.....

Like other people,we must happy when get what we want.So,here i want to tell you all about my feeling when i got tu further my study in UMP and my campus life in UMP.

when i got the letter that i was received in ump which is it was my fourth choice and it's one a my father hope i fell very happy and can imagine how the ump looks like and i can't to be patient to enjoy the study in ump.

But,when i arrived in ump,what i amagine about this ump is totally different.So,from that i knew that the building of ump is actually from the old factory.Anyway,this not broke my spirit to study.

And now, I felt happy study in ump with my new friend that they so friendly and always smile.futhermore i got the sporting roommate.we always do something together and do not selfish with each other.we share everything.

lastly,I hope i can finish my study in ump with successfully and be my family proud with me.
Thank you....

No comments: